Shimla is the capital of the North Indian state of Himachal. Once the summer capital of British India. It remains the terminus of…
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Day 01 – Delhi to Shimla
Delhi to Shimla via Pinjore Garden.
Day 02 – Shimla - Sightseeing
Shimla Local Sightseeing of Kufri, Adventure Park, Jaku Temple & Mall Road for Church & Lakkar Bazar Visit.
Day 03 – Shimla to Manali – En-route Sightseeing
Shimla to Manali via Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Shawl Factory Outlet visit, River Rafting Point & Paragliding Point.
Day 04 – Full day Rohtang Pass
Full Day Sightseeing to Rohtang Pass (By Local Union Taxi) or Solang Valley with us.
Day 05 – Manali Local Sightseeing
Manali Local Sightseeing of Club House, Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Temple, Him Valley, Monestary & Mall Road.
Day 06 – Manali to Chandigarh – En-route Sightseeing
Manali to Chandigarh via Gurudwara Shri Manikaran Sahib Ji & Kasol.
Day 07 – Chandigarh sightseeing – proceed to Delhi
Chandigarh Local Sightseeing of Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden & Sec 17 Market. Later proceed back to Delhi for Onward Journey.
- Stay on Twin Sharing basis in a Hotel for 06 Nights.
- 06 Breakfast & 06 Dinner in Hotel on Fix Menu basis.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Chandigarh – Delhi Taxi Charges.
- All above mentioned Sightseeing.
- 2 Pack of 12 Water Bottles (1Ltr.) & 3 Pack of 10 Juices (Tetra Pack) in Sedan Car & double in Tempo Traveller for 12 person.
- GST Extra @5%
- Rohtang Pass Sightseeing is not included in package cost.
- Cost for Paragliding & River Rafting.
- Vehicle AC/Heater will be Switched Off in Hills.
- AC/Heater in Room will be charged extra (if required).
02 Passenger’s with Sedan (4+1 Seater): Rs.17850/Person
04 Passengers’ with Sedan (4+1 Seater): Rs.12600/Person
04 Passengers’ with SUV (6+1 Seater): Rs.14350/Person
06 Passengers’ with SUV (6+1 Seater): Rs.12100/Person
12 Passengers’ with Tempo Traveller (12+1 Seater): Rs.11600/Person