- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Sailing Date: Friday, September 06, 2019
Stateroom Category: Interior — Mid Double, 2v (02 CABIN)FOR 04 PARSON
|6-Sep-2019||SHANGHAI (BAOSHAN) - CHINA||16:30:00||EMBARK|
|9-Sep-2019||VLADIVOSTOK - RUSSIA||03:00:00||21:00:00||DOCKED|
|11-Sep-2019||KYOTO (MAIZURU) - JAPAN||06:00:00||18:00:00||DOCKED|
|12-Sep-2019||FUKUOKA - JAPAN||12:00:00||21:00:00||DOCKED|
|14-Sep-2019||SHANGHAI (BAOSHAN) - CHINA||07:00:00||DEBARK|
- Economy class return Airfare
- 01 Night Accommodation with Breakfast In Shanghai
- All Meals on cruise
- Return Cruise Transfer
- Return airport Transfer
- China Visa Included
- Port Charges
- Insurance premium
- Gratuties Mandatory
- Any Increase in the airfare, fuel Surcharge Taxes charged by the airlines on the air ticket before the issuance of Flight Tickets shall be charged extra irrespective of the booking date.
- Peak season surcharges are extra
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, airport and Sea Port
All itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Rates & staterooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The rates given above are the best promotional rates currently available. Rates will vary by sailing date.
The rate for a single person occupying a stateroom is 200% of the 1st/2nd guest rate + NCCF as mentioned above.
Visas as applicable are required.
ASSIST CARD: Starting at just US per person per day for the length of your cruise 'Assist Card' is a cruise vacation cancellation protection plan. For complete details please visit http://cruiseassist.assist-card.com. Though Assist Card is optional, it is strongly recommended.
Space has not been reserved at this stage.
Gratuities is mandatory to be prepaid at the time of booking. Gratuities are recommended per the following guidelines:
Royal Caribbean International: per person per night for guests in staterooms, per person per night for guests in suites.
Celebrity Cruises: per person per night for guests in staterooms, per person per night for guests in concierge class and aqua class staterooms and per person per night for guests in suites.
Azamara Club Cruises: Gratuities included
* A ‘Guarantee Stateroom (GTY)’ means you are guaranteed the stateroom category of choice, however, the stateroom number is allocated at the discretion of the cruise line, any time after full payment and or up to check-in. Please note that your stateroom could be allocated on any deck & may / may not have an obstructed view or be wheel chair accessible. Also you may not get all the Staterooms together.
CRUISE FARE INCLUDES - Shipboard accommodation as reserved and paid for, ocean transportation per itinerary, all meals, gratuities, some non-alcoholic beverages available in vending machines (including, tea, coffee, lemonade and iced-tea), 24-hours Room Service*, and recreation and entertainment as provided onboard. All staterooms and suites come complete with private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, flat screen TV, radio, Electronic safe for valuables, and phone. 2 bottles of water in the stateroom/suite on the first day for Singapore sailings only. All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship.
*Room service is available onboard any time of the day or night - simply order from the room service menu located in your stateroom/suite. Royal Caribbean International has a convenience fee @ per delivery is intended to minimize onboard food waste. However the continental breakfast per menu will be free.
CRUISE FARE DOES NOT INCLUDE -Items of a strictly personal nature, such as, shore excursions, bar beverages, dining in the specialty restaurants, laundry, telephone calls, photographs, medical services, casino chips, onboard shopping, or other items not specifically stated as included in the cruise fare.