Mukteshwar is a town and tourist destination in the Nainital district. Cool Weather all around season because of It situated in the high…
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Day 1 - Delhi to Mukteshwar
Delhi to Mukteshwar (Uttarakhand)
Day 2 - Mukteshwar Local Sight seeing
Sightseeing to Dhokney Water Fall Mukteshwar Temple & Chouli ki Jali.
Day 3 - Mukteshwar - Chaukori
Mukteshwar to Chaukori via Jageshwar Jyotirling
Day 4 - Cahukori Local Sightseeing
Same Day visit to Patal Bhuvneshvar Cave Temple & Maha Kali Temple also option for Trekking of Hanging Rock (1Km. Trekking)
Day 5 - Chaukori to Munsiyari - sightseeing
Chaukori to Munsyari via Birthi Water Fall
Day 6 - Munsiyari to Pithoragarh
Munsyari to Pithoragarh
Pithoragarh Local Sightseeing of Jhula Ghat (India Nepal Border), Mostmanu Temple, Pithoragarh Fort etc.
Pithoragarh to Jim Corbett
Corbett to Delhi Drop after Morning Safari in Jim Corbett National Park & Darshan to Garjiya Mata Ji Temple in Corbett.
- Stay on Twin Sharing basis in a Hotel for 08 Nights.
- 08 Breakfast & 08 Dinner as per Hotel Menu.
- Vehicle Charges for Delhi – Mukteshwar – Chaukori – Munsyari – Pithoragarh – Delhi with mentioned Sightseeing’s.
- Driver Charges, Tolltax, State Entry Tax & Parking Charges.
- 02 Pack of 12 Water Bottles (1Ltr.) & 04Pack of 10 Juices (Tetra Pack).
- GST Extra @5%
- AC/Heater will be Switched Off in Hills.
- AC/Heater in Room will be charged extra (If required).
- Jungle Safari in Corbett National Park