Dubai enchants its visitors with its glitzy malls, traditional souks, and lively nightlife scene. Enjoy your five-day trip to Dubai which offers various…
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
No details found.
Arrival in Dubai
Arrive in Dubai and head out for Dhow Cruise in evening with dinner. On your arrival at the Dubai International Airport, we will transfer you to your city-centre hotel. Check into your room and get some rest (Check-in time: 1400 hours). In the evening we will take you for Dhow Cruise with dinner at Dubai Creek. Relax over dinner and admire the illuminated sights of Dubai Creek on this 2-hour cruise aboard an elegant ‘dhow’ — a traditional Arabian boat. After an eventful evening, we will transfer you back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Dubai City Tour
Half day Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari with BBQ dinner
Today, we take you for a half day city tour of Dubai giving you a glimpse of important landmarks and buildings of the emirate. You will be picked up from your hotel by a bus where an expert English speaking guide awaits you and welcomes you on board. They first explain the geography of Dubai.
Then you head to the Gold Souk that allows you to witness gold selling in the typical Dubai style. The old world charm encompassing the glistening gold shops is truly mesmerizing. You are free to make purchases here, but don't forget to bargain to get the best price.
After city tour will drop you at the for shopping and lunch (on own).
Pick up from Dragon Mart by coach and drop at Desert Safari meeting point & then pick up by 4X4 Jeep for Desert Safari. After safari dune bashing, dinner & entertainment drop back to meeting point by 4X4 jeep and transfer to hotel by same coach on sharing basis. After an eventful day return to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel
Dubai City Tour
Shopping visit to Dubai Mall & entry to Burj Khalifa 124th Floor (Non-Prime) (Optional) After breakfast, we recommend you to go for Burj Khalifa visit in Dubai mall (additional cost). Rightfully the most popular tourist attraction in Dubai, the Burj Khalifa has to its name, the title of being the tallest building in the world. It looks mammoth and almost unreachable when you gaze at it from below. So once you reach the observation deck on the 124th floor, it makes you feel nothing less than surreal. Allowing a panoramic view of the Dubai skyline, you can also watch a multi-media presentation on Dubai and the building as a part of your visit to the deck. Judging from the experience of most tourists, it is best if you visit this monument in the dark of the night. Overnight stay in hotel
Dubai - Leisure Day
Day Free at leisure for your own Experience or You can add optional tour for Full day Abu Dhabi on additional cost.
Departure from Dubai
This day marks the end of a fabulous vacation to Dubai. Rise to a charming morning in Dubai and indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast at your hotel, check out from your hotel (check-out time is 1200 hours) before you head to the airport for your flight back home.
- Economy class return airfare
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in Dubai
- Daily breakfast
- Dhow cruise at creek with dinner
- Half Day city tour of Dubai
- Desert Safari with belly dancing, tanura show, unlimited snacks, soft beverages, dinner & transfers (pick up from
- Dragon mart in coach, dune bashing in 4X4 and return to hotel)
- Return Dubai Airport transfers OR if the transfer is from DWC airport)
- Visa fee and Ok to Board Charges
- All tours and transfers are on seat in coach basis
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- “Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates and Arab Health Period, Gulf Food, Chinese New Year and Eid”
- Any increase in fare of air ticket and taxes on fuel surcharge, charged by airlines on air ticket prior to flight tickets
- issuance, to be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
- Dubai Tourism Tax (to be paid directly at the Hotel)
- 3* – 10 Dirham/room/night
- 4* – 15 Dirham/room/night
- 5* – 20 Dirham/room/night
No Details Found