- TERMS & CONDITIONS
No details found.
Arrival BaliOn arriving at Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar), you will be greeted by our English speaking driver. Relax as you are transferred to the hotel/villa in a private air-conditioned car. Spend the rest of the day at leisure in and around the hotel with free shuttle (leisure activities are not included in the package).
Bali - SightseeingEnjoy this day at leisure or explore the marvels of Bedugul, a mountain lake resort area and Tanah Lot Temple, known for the spectacular sunset backdrop after that proceed for water sport activity. Overnight stay at the hotel
Bali -Sports ActivityAfter breakfast, enjoy water sport activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Free at LeisureAfter breakfast, the day is free at leisure for your own experiences Overnight stay at the hotel
DepartureAfter breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to the airport return back to India
- Economy class return airfare
- Daily breakfast
- Tanha Lot Temple Tour on Seat in coach Basis
- Water sport package (1x banana boat, 1x parasailing, 1x jet ski) on a seat in coach basis
- All tour and transfers on seat in coach basis
- Alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Bali visa on arrival
- Check in baggage not included
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry and phone call
- All personal expenses
- Extra hours for sightseeing tour Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
30 days or more from date of departure: INR 20,000 per person to be paid
30-16 days from the date of departure: 50% of the tour cost to be paid
15-0 days from the date of departure: 100% of the tour cost to be paid
Rate of exchange will be calculated on the final payment day, as per the rate applicable on that day
Advance booking fee is non-refundable
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.